Posted in Workshops

Mommy Bloggers Philippines Take Blog Worthy Photos Mini Photography Workshop

Mommy Blogger’s Philippines is having its first ever workshop! The workshop focuses on Taking Blog Worthy Photos and is a mini photography workshop.
To be held on February 21, Saturday with two 3-hour sessions, Mommy Bloggers Philippines aims to inspire and increase your knowledge on how to take amazing photos through your point-and-shoot cameras, camera phones, and your DSLR.
Mommy blogger Joy Gurtiza of joybites.com will share techniques and practical tips on how to take blog worthy shots of anything and everything under the sun. You can see her beautiful photos here: http://joybites.com/portfolio/.

 

 

The workshop will cover harnessing the use of natural light, prop styling, composition, DIY tools and post-processing techniques. It also includes a demo, hands on practice and photo critique.
Mommy Bloggers Philippines has collaborated with Raintree Restaurants for the workshop venues. The AM session will be at Museum café/Kabila in Greenbelt 4 and the PM session will be at Saboten in Glorietta 5.
AM Class: 10am-1pm- Museum Cafe/ Kabila in Greenbelt 4
PM Class: 2pm-5pm- Saboten in Glorietta 5

 

Generous sponsors will also be providing raffle items and giveaways for the attendees!
fwt-signature.png
Posted in Beauty, Product Review, Reviews

REVIEW: Mischka Intense Hair Moisture (Hair Treatment)

One of my “first-world” (insert laugh here) problems is having a dry hair. (Haha!) It is because I often have my hair dyed. Yeah, it’s nice to have a colored hair but it is hard to manage when it became dry and frizzy.

 

Yesterday, I received a package from Mischka Derma Secret. One of the products I got is the Intense  Hair Moisture (Hair Treatment). And I said, “Wow, this is very timely for my crazy hair!” 🙂

 

PACKAGING
What I like…
 
> The packaging is cute…very feminine.
> It has the product details and directions for use on its cover.
> At the back, you can see the content/ingredients, the manufacturing and expiry date. It’s informative and you don’t need to worry on when it’ll expire because these important information are already shown on its label.

Room for improvement…
 
> Since the directions for use includes rinsing with water, I need to place this in our bathroom, therefore it is expected to get wet while in use. However, the label is not waterproof. When it gets wet, it dissolves: the letter/writings and the sticker itself.
> The ink from the label stains your fingers, too.
> Misspelled word on the label: Itense – Intense.

These are only minor things though, but still can help for their products’ packaging especially if they are targetting for export quality.
CONTENT
What I like…
 
> The consistency is not too thick and not too thin. It is creamy and not flowy.

 

> It smells great!
> It’s like a hair spa treatment. I love the result. You can feel the softness of your hair after use. And your hair feels light too! (Magaan talaga, yung pakiramdam na para kang bagong gupit. Hehe!)
*Insert song here*
 
Ang gaan, gaan ng feeling…
Ang gaan, gaan ng loob ko sa’yo…
Alam kong di ako magsasawa…
Dahil ang gentle mo naman…
 
(Ang lakas maka-90’s hahaha!)

Size: 200g
Price: Php 350 (It’s affordable because you will only use this twice a week.)
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, sodium citrate, benzyl alcohol, hydroxycitronellai
Where to buy: Online
Will I recommend it? YES.