I found this recipe posted by a co-mommy blogger, Joy Gurtiza of JoyBites.com.
Since this is a very easy recipe, I thought of teaching my son how to make one.
Chocolate Syrup (Optional)
- Place your pan on low heat.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows. Stir continuously until melted.
BE PATIENT! 🙂
- While Chef Aki is melting the marshmallows. I greased a rectangular container with cooking oil. You may also use wax paper if available.
- Turn off the heat and add the rice krispies. Mix until well-blended.
- Place it in the rectangular container that you prepared awhile ago. Press evenly.
- Let it cool for a while. Then cut into serving pieces. i did this step because Aki is too young to hold a knife.
- Top the sliced rice krispies with chocolate syrup.
That’s it! Kids will sure love it!
And the best part? Taste test!