Recipe of the day:
MUFFIN PAN FRITATAS
Sharing with you an easy-to-prepare recipe for your kid’s “baon” at school…
What you will need:
- cooking spray
- 1 tsp olive oil/cooking oil
- ½ cup chopped broccoli
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped onion (red onion or sibuyas Tagalog)
- 3-4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- salt to taste
- a pinch of pepper
- ½ cup shredded cheese
Let’s get started!
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes.
- Spray muffin cups with oil/cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and sauté broccoli, bell pepper and onion for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, combine them with the egg mixture and add the cheese.
- Spoon about ¼ cup mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
And there you have it! A very healthy meal for your kids and family. 🙂