Recipe of the day:
MUSHROOM PORK CHOP
I am a #1 fan of pork chops. I like pork chops better than chicken. Well, we all have our own favorites and sense of taste. 🙂
Alright, so to the pork chop fans out there like me, I’ll be sharing with you a quick and easy recipe that you can do with those porrrrrrky slices.
What will you need:
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion (chopped)
- ¼ to ½ cup canned Jolly mushroom – pieces and stem
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Let’s get started!
- Season your pork slices with salt and pepper.
- Fry/brown the pork chops.
- Add onion and mushrooms. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over.
- Cover the pan or skillet and leave over low heat.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
This one’s best served with rice. VERY ASIAN. 🙂