Recipe of the day:
BAKED PORK CHOPS
I have recently confessed that I am a pork-lover, sorry to my dear friends who doesn’t eat pork because of their religion or whatever their reason would be, but today I’ll be sharing a pork chop recipe.
This is another quick and easy to prepare recipe. My whole family loves pork, me being the top fan. 🙂
What You’ll Need:
- Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (Some may not be familiar, but you can actually buy this at the grocery stores.)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (You can use the rest of the lemon in your drinking water.)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (Brown sugar is sweeter than your ordinary white/refined sugar.)
- 2 tbsps ketchup
What are we waiting for…
Let’s get started!
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutues.
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and ketchup.
- Lay your pork chops in a baking dish.
- Spread the pork chops with ½ of your sauce mixture.
- Bake the pork chops in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan and turn the pork chops.
- Spread them with the remaining sauce.
- Bake again for 30 minutes.
Once done, go run for steamed rice and enjoy your baked pork chops! I guess you can try this recipe with chicken, too, but you need to lessen the cooking time since chicken cooks easily than pork chops. Share and let me know your experiences by commenting below. Thanks!