Our family loves pancakes so much! However, sometimes (or most of the times), we overly estimate the quantity of pancakes to cook for everyone’s consumption. So, we tend to have left over pancakes. But we all know that pancakes isn’t good to eat anymore if it’s not hot or newly cooked, right? So here’s one good idea to avoid throwing leftover pancakes.
Why not make a pancake sandwich out of the leftover pancakes?! Nice? 🙂
You may put your leftover pancakes in a zip-lock, place it in refrigerator and prepare the pancake sandwich for your family as an afternoon snack or breakfast for the following day.
What you’ll need:
- 2 pancakes
- 1 egg
- cooking oil
- 1 sliced ham
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- maple syrup
Let’s get started!
- Heat frying pan over medium heat and put cooking oil.
- Fry/Warm the ham in the pan. Followed by the egg. Set aside.
- Toast the pancake in the toaster or oven.
- Assemble the pancake sandwich and put maple syrup before placing the top pancake piece.
- Serve and enjoy!
No more leftover pancakes! 🙂
Do you have any variations of this recipe? Share them with us and comment below.