Pork Giniling Recipe
Sauteed pork giniling is my sister’s ultimate favorite food. She can eat tons of rice servings with this viand. I’ll be sharing with you how easy to cook this and how cheap the ingredients are.
1 pound ground pork (beef is also good)
1 big potato, diced
1 big carrot, diced
1 small red bell pepper, either diced or julienned
3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
1 tomato, diced
salt and pepper to taste
1 ½ cup water
- Sauté garlic, onion and tomato.
- Add ground pork and sauté until it turns brown.
- Add carrots, sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, sauté for another 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper (You may also use “Magic Sarap” if you have.).
- Add red bell pepper, sauté well.
- Pour in water and bring to a boil until the veggies are cooked.
That’s it! Why don’t you try it this lunch for your family? 🙂