Ajinomoto introduced their new product Sarsaya Oyster Sauce!
And do you know who’s their chosen celebrity endorser? No other than the primetime king, Mr. Coco Martin!
Today, I’ll be sharing with you a very affordable but really delicious and healthy recipe using SARSAYA Oyster Sauce. Let’s get started!
You will need:
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 square tokwa, sliced into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 bundle (approx. 200 grams) kangkong, separate leaves and stalks
- 2 tbsps/30 g pack SARSAYA Oyster Sauce
- Fry tokwa until lightly brown.
- Set aside tokwa and saute garlic and onion on the same pan.
- Add kangkong stalks and stir-fry for about 30 seconds, put kangkong leaves and fried tokwa. Continue stir-frying.
- Add SARSAYA Oyster Sauce. Mix and stir-fry for 1 minute. Serve hot
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Nutrition information per serving:
- Carbohydrates 5g
- Protein 4g
- Fats 9g
- Calories 115
Dish cost: PhP 25.00
Try it and let us know how it goes!