Let’s have some restaurant-feel at home. Today, I’m sharing a simple side dish or appetizer recipe that you can easily prepare at home to impress your family members.
Let’s get started!
What you’ll need:
1 zucchini (pipino/pepino), sliced
4 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp cheddar or Parmesan cheese, grated
garlic powder to taste
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp oil (better if it is olive oil para bongga na ‘yan, healthy-healthy raw hehe)
- Stir cheese and eggs in a bowl, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook zucchini until softened (about 7-10 minutes).
- Season the zucchini with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat and pour the egg mixture.
- Stir it while cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and cover the pan. Let it covered for about 2 minutes more.
Let me know if you’ve tried the recipe and what are thoughts of your family members about it. 🙂