Here’s another healthy and delicious recipe that you can prepare for your family or for your “balik-alindog” project. It can be served with meat or fish as a side dish.
What you’ll need:
5 slices bacon, chopped
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 onion, chopped
3 bags baby spinach leaves
salt and pepper to taste
hard boiled eggs/quail eggs (optional)
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Fry the bacon until crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter. Sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the spinach and bacon. Reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with chopped hard boiled eggs or quail eggs.
Another option is to add sliced shiitake mushroom or sliced button mushroom. You can serve this with fried fish or roasted pork and rice, or bread.