Summer has always been the perfect season for the ultimate family bonding experience, especially since the kids are on vacation. While you may plan and do a lot of summer activities, there are some activities at home, which can let you have a #PrimeSummer experience.
One of the activities that your kids will surely enjoy is to let them help you in preparing some fun and exciting summer refreshments. It allows them to learn new stuff while satisfying your family’s cravings for cool drinks and snacks, as a way to beat the summer heat.
If there’s one thing that kids will truly enjoy this summer, it’s the delectable corn ice pops. These are easy to make, especially with the easy-to-open Mega Prime corn can.
The original recipe that we saw is using Mega Prime Cream Style Corn but my kids preferred to use Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn instead because they want it more chunky to bite.
What you need to prepare:
1/4 cup water
1 pack plain gelatin
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup coconut cream
1 can Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn (We did not drain the liquid anymore as it adds taste to the ice pops.)
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup of water. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, pour and mix the condensed milk, coconut cream and Mega Prime Whole Kernel Corn (or Mega Prime Cream Style Corn).
- Heat the dissolved gelatin mixture and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well and let it simmer.
- Remove from the stove and let it cool.
- Pour the mixture into ice pops maker and chill overnight.
Mega Prime is a complete array of high quality products that are bursting with freshness. Aside from canned corn, Mega Prime also has canned green peas and mushrooms that can turn the simplest recipes to hearty, delicious and delectable meals for the entire family.
To learn more about Mega Prime, visit their website at http://megaglobal.com.ph/megaprimequality
Facebook and Instagram: Mega Prime Quality