For an elegant entree, try this chicken cordon bleu recipe. It’s simple but seems like you really fussed.
250 g chicken breast
2 slices baked ham, sliced
6 oz cheese, sliced
¼ cup bread crumbs or flour
¼ cup mushroom
3 cups cooking oil
salt to taste
- Slice the chicken breast.
- Pound with meat mallet to ¼-inch thickness.
- Season with salt.
- Place sliced ham on pounded chicken.
- Add cheese stick over ham.
- Add mushroom beside the cheese sticks.
- Roll and tuck sides with toothpicks.
- Coat with bread crumbs or flour evenly.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan.
- Fry the coated chicken until slightly brown.
- Slice diagonally and arrange in a platter.
Food is essential to life. Therefore, make it good.