Pizza! Yes, you can make pizza right at your home in a total of one hour and 30 minutes (prep and cooking time)!
What you’ll need:
300g plain flour
1 ½tsp instant dried yeast
½ tsp salt
180ml hand hot water
4tbsp tomato paste
150g mozzarella cheese (or any other cheese), sliced
4 mushrooms, wiped and thinly sliced
115g sliced ham/bacon/chicken strips, chopped
½ green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Sift the flour into a bowl and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and mix to a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 mins until the dough is smooth and
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with cling film. Leave in a warm place until the dough has
doubled in size (about 1 hr.).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Punch the risen dough to knock out the large air bubbles and knead for 1 min. Roll the dough out to a 25cm circle and place on a large baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato paste over the base leaving a 2cm border. Top with the mozzarella cheese and scatter over the mushrooms, ham and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 mins until the base is crisp and the mozzarella is melted and golden.
You can customize the toppings you like and add as many as you want. Enjoy this homemade pizza with your family and friends!
Download and print this recipe: homemade pizza