♥ Ingredients ♥
1-1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
6 ounces evaporated milk
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
♥ Instructions ♥
- Get your steamer and put water in the lower steamer, then bring to a boil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Add eggs one by one. Beat with electric mixer after each addition.
- Add milk and beat until smooth.
- Add water and continue to beat until the batter becomes smooth.
- Put butter and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add 3/4 of the shredded cheese. Mix again.
- Fill the molds with batter up to 3/4 full.
- Arrange them over the steamer.
- Steam the puto around 10 minutes in medium heat. (You can also do the toothpick check)
- Turn off the heat and top each puto with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Cover for about one minute.
- Allow them to cool before removing from the molds.
If you’re able to try the above recipe, please share your experience on our Facebook page: Facebook.com/FlipWebToday