Christmas is coming!
Let’s start practicing how to make a perfect Leche Flan and impress our families and guests! 🙂
12 pcs eggyolks
1 ½ can condensed milk
1 ½ can evaporated milk
2 tsps lemon juice
½ cup caramelized sugar (¾ cups sugar boiled in ½ cup water)
- Beat the eggyolks.
- Add the lemon juice. Mix well.
- Strain the mixture to make it fine. Set aside.
- Pour caramelized sugar in a molder (llanera). Others have a different technique, they put the sugar directly in the molder then melt or allow it to caramelize over heat.
- Pour the eggyolk mixture. Tap it to remove unwanted bubbles.
- Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove them from the steamer and let it cool for a while.
Now, it’s your time to try.
The finer, the better. So, try and try until you succeed haha!