Before the festivities come, let’s try to prepare and eat something healthy! 😀
- 1 pack dried rice noodles
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (letsugas)
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 white onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Combine sugar, olive oil, soy sauce and rice vinegar. Put it in a pourable container for later use.
- Fry the rice noodles until they puff up. Fry a few at a time. Drain them on paper towels. Set aside.
- In a salad bowl, combine the chopped iceberg lettuce, cooked and shredded chicken breast, onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Chill for about 15 minutes.
- When ready for serving, add the rice noodles. Pour in the dressing prepared earlier. Toss the salad.
That’s it! Hope you’ll enjoy. Happy healthy eating! 🙂