Yes, you read it right!
KFC has extended their promo of 8 pcs. chicken (bucket) for only Php 399! It’s their T.G.I.T. Promo or Thank God It’s Tuesday!
This promo is valid until 24 April 2018 (Philippines ONLY). It’s such a great deal of saving Php 91.00 on Tuesdays with KFC!
CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- cooking oil
- 4 pcs chicken, quarter size
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Sift together the all-purpose flour, salt, black pepper, onion and garlic powder in another bowl.
- Heat cooking oil in a deep skillet or deep fryer. Medium heat.
- Dip chicken in the beaten egg.
- Then, dredge in the seasoned flour. Coat evenly.
- Fry one side about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Follow the same for the other side.
- The trick is to flip it once only.
Enjoy your crispy-licious fried chicken!
Recipe of the day:
BAKED CHEDDAR CHICKEN
Here’s another easy-to-make recipe for your child’s “baon” for school or even as viand at home.
As we all know, most of the children LOOOVE CHICKEN! This is a very delectable chicken recipe…an inviting recipe for our kids!
Let’s try to LEVEL-UP your chicken recipe…
What you will need:
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper (ground)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 3 boneless chicken breasts (cut in halves)
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
Let’s get started!
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes.
- Coat your baking pan with ¼ cup melted butter. Set aside.
- Bowl #1: Mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bowl #2: Beat egg and milk together.
- Bowl #3: Mix cheese, bread crumbs, and cereal.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture, then in egg mixture and then press in the bread crumbs mixture to coat.
- Arrange in the prepared baking pan.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp butter evenly over chicken.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes (350°F).
Were you able to make it? It’s super easy, right? 🙂
Feel free to share with us your cooking experience and your families reactions. 🙂